Top 10 Interesting Facts about Sachin Tendulkar
Sachin Tendulkar is one of the best Indian Cricketer of all time. He is also a former Captain of Indian Cricket Team as well.
Born on 24th April 1973, He is the highest run scorer of all time in International Cricket. And He was also the India’s youngest test cricketer he played at the age of 16.
There are couple of more interesting facts about Sachin Tendulkar which we have mentioned below.
- He is india’s first cricketer to be nominated to the Rajya Sabha.
- He was the ball boy at the age of 14 when the world cup match held in
Wankhede Stadium between India and Zimbabwe.
- In early days of Tendulkar, his coach Ramakant said to him that he will give him one coin if he bat for an entire day in net session without being dismissed. Tendulkar is having 13 such coins.
- Tendulkar used to sleep with his gear on during his junior days in cricket.
- He became richest cricket when he signed a 5 years contract with World Tel and received 31.5 crores out of that contract.
- In his debut test match, a fast bowler complained that Sachin is having broader bat then the orignal size.
- His father named him after Sachin Dev Burman as he used to be a great fan of him.
- Sachin became the youngest 1000 scorer test match batsman in 1992.
- He is the only player who took 40 wickets and more than 11000 runs in test matches.
- The first TV Ad brand sponsored by Sachin was Boost along with Kapil Dev which started in 1990.