Top 10 Interesting Facts About Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan is to be considered as the Greek God of Indian Cinema. He is considered to be versatile not only because of his acting but also for his dancing commitment towards his health and fitness.
We got only few Bollywood actors who dance so well. The List includes Hrithik Roshan, Shahid Kapoor, Tiger Shroff etc.
There are some interesting facts about Hrithik Roshan.
- He earned is first salary at the age of 6 years. He performed in a movie with Jeetendra in the movie Asha in 1980.
- Hrithik doesn’t like to be clicked while he is eating his meal.
- Hrithik Roshan is not his real name, his real name is Hrithik Nagrath.
- He is graduated in commerce but he dropped out from his Master degree for which he got a scholarship from USA.
- He sang in his movie like Guzaarish and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. His family is full of Singers rather than actors such his grandparents Roshan Lal Nagrath & Ira Nagrath.
- Hrithik Roshan used to be a smoker, after attempting 4-5 times he finally quit in 2011.
- He is a certified Scooba Diver which he demonstrated in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara.
- Hrithik idolize Shammi Kapoor and Michael Jackson for dancing. It is to be said that he is a best dancer in bollywood till yet.
- He is having his own brand named as HRX, he motivated to launch his brand after getting acknowledged as Asia’s Sexiest Man.
- He was diagnosed with a disease called Scoliosis at the age of 21 for which doctor said he cannot dance more but he defeated and kept performing.