Top 10 Interesting Facts About Bollywood Diva, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Miss World (1994), Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was born on 1st November 1973 in Mangalore, Karnataka.
She has been stated as the Most Beautiful women in the world several times.
She is a great actress and has done a lot of films and gave several hits like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam , Taal , Guru , Devdas etc.
Lets know some Facts about this Diva…
- She married actor Abhishek Bachchan in 2007 and they have a daughter ‘, Aaradhya Bachchan’.
- Aishwarya’s first movie was Iruvar in 1997.
- She was the first Indian actress to be a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival year 2003.
- Aishwarya is the first actress who got a wax statue at Madame Tussaud’s wax museum.
- She is the first Bollywood actress who got invited to Oprah Winfrey show in the US.
- She was awarded Padma Shri in the year 2009 by Indian Govt. and ‘Ordre des Arts et des Letters’ by the Government of France in 2012.
- Her first appearance on TV was when she was in the 9th standard for Camlin Pencils commercial.
- Aishwarya shot the Pepsi ad with Aamir Khan and Mahima Chaudhary in just one night in the year 1992-93.
the Tulips in the Keukenhof Gardens are named after her. Netherlands,
- Aishwarya’s upcoming movie is
Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior in November 2019.