Top 10 Facts about Cloud Computing
Cloud computing is basically the delivery of all computing services—servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, intelligence and more—over the Internet (“the cloud”) to offer faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale.
You typically pay only for cloud services you use, helping lower your operating costs, run your infrastructure more efficiently and scale as your business needs change.
Also , we can say that cloud computing is an act of using an interconnected network of Internet-hosted remote servers to manage, store and process data.
Interesting, Isn’t it?
Lets know some for facts about Cloud Computing…
- MNC’s like Amazon and Microsoft are getting a major portion of revenues from Cloud.
- Banks use majorly cloud services for their products.
- According to a survey of Forbes “Maximum % of IT (approx 50%) spendings will be cloud-based by 2018.
- 2014 is the year in which the majority of workloads were on the cloud for the first time.
- By 2020, it is expected that the public cloud will experience a 44 percent growth
- It is 40 times cost effective
for a in comparison to in-house IT System. SMB,
- 56% of organizations are seeking to hire staff with cloud expertise.
- By 2020, It is said that cloud computing will cross the $270 billion mark in investment.
- According to research,A new cloud server is added for every 600 smartphones or 120 tablets in use.
- 75% of businesses report that the availability of service has improved since moving to the cloud.