The Captain Cool Of India, M.S Dhoni
Mahendra Singh Dhoni a.k.a MAHI a name that needs no introduction, Born on July 7, 1981, Rachi, a fearsome WICKET KEEPER, and a MATCH FINISHER, undoubtedly the best wicket-keeper batsman the world has ever seen.
As the preparation for the WORLD CUP 2019 goes on and self-proclaimed critics of the game doubt his form, His fine knock against Australia has shut their mouths for a while, while everyone wants to see that straight lofted six again from his hands.
let’s look at some unseeable facts behind the man himself, MSD.
- As per Forbes, Dhoni is the 16 highest paid athlete in the world with net earnings of $31.5 million, leaving behind all-time favorite basketball player Kevin Durant on no. 17.
- He stands on the pedestal top by receiving ICC PLAYER OF THE YEAR, TWICE, a feat that no other cricketer has ever achieved.
- Mahi along with the Telugu Superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna owns a racing team ” MAHI RACING TEAM” which currently competes in Super Sports World Championship.
- Sachin Tendulkar along with the then Indian captain Rahul Dravid who recommended MS Dhoni’s name for India’s next captain.
- In the first season of IPL, Chennai Super Kings bought DHONI for a whopping $1.5 million, proven to be their best investment till date.
- Dhoni is a non-vegetarian and his love for chicken is well known.
- The comparisons always arise between MSD and ADAM GILCHRIST, A fact less known is that Mahi himself is a huge fan of Adam Gilchrist.
- He boasts a power storming HUMMER along with 23 fast bikes in his garage.
histhis love for the country that the Indian Territorial Army honored him with the honorary rank of Lt Colonel in the year 2011.
- Mahi is a big WWE fan. His favourite wrestlers are Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart and Hulk Hogan