Some Facts abouth the Khiladi of Bollywood,’Akshay Kumar’
Khiladi of Bollywood, Akshay Kumar’s real name is Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia and was born on 9th September 1967 in Amritsar, Punjab India
He is one of the most entertaining , hardworking and fit actors of Bollywood.
Akshay’s father was an Army Officer and he joined UNICEF as an Accountant after leaving Army Services and the family lived in Mumbai after that.
Lets know some Facts about this action Hero…
- Akshay married Indian Actress Twinkle Khanna in the year 2001.
- They have 2 children, Aarav Kumar, and Nitara Kumar.
- Akshay Production House, Hari Om Productions was named after his Father.
- He is very health conscious and diet oriented actor and so he never eats after 7 pm in the evening.
- Akshay us a black belt in taekwondo and he used to train students Martial Arts.
- He donated all his income of the album ‘Nirgun Raakh Liya’ to the victims of Mumbai train bombing incident.
- Airlift, Rustom, Oh my god, Hera Pheri are some of his Hit Bollywood Movies.
- He lives a very Disciplined life and wakes up at 5 am for his workout and other activities.
- Akshay’s favorite car is his Honda CRV.
- He received National Film Award For Best Actor for his role in Movie Rustom (2016).