An effective way of Digital Communication,’E-mail’
Electronic Mail or as we know it E-mail is basically an electronic way of message transfer between two or many people.
It was invented by an American computer programmer , Ray Tomlinson on ARPANET System.
and this is a great invention right?
Well who doesn’t have an email address now 😉
Let’s know some interesting facts about Email
- Approximately 250 billion emails are sent every day.
- Major % of professional people quotes email as the best medium for communication.
- More than 60 % of Emails are in our Spam Folder.
- Emails with emoji’s in their subject lines have higher chances of getting open.
- There’s a report presented by Hubspot, which states that Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday are the days with the highest number of email opens.
- Earlier US President Bill Clinton claims that he has sent only 2 emails during his presidentship.
- More than 60 % of emails are opened in mobile phones nowadays.
- Deal or Coupons words excite people to open an email.