Top 10 Interesting Facts About Water.
Water , a compound made up from two elements Hydrogen and oxygen is basically an tasteless, transparent, odorless, and nearly colorless chemical substance.
Our Planet , Earth is 71 % water covered and almost 95 % that water source are oceans.
Water is an one of the important reason why life exists on earth.
Lets us find out some important Facts about Water…
- An average human body consists of 50 to 65 percent water.
- 71 % of Earth’s surface is covered with water but only 1 % is drinkable.
- It is the only substance on earth that is found naturally in three forms: liquid, solid and gas.
- World’s supply of fresh water is located in Antarctica and that is approx 90% of the total supply.
- Water helps in regulating Body temperature during fever.
- There’s a study which states that a person can live without food for a month, but only about a week without water.
- 20 Gallons of water is used to create a pint of beer.
- There’s a discovery by NASA which states that Moon has water in the form of ice.
- Maximum percentage of earth’s surface water is permanently frozen or salty.
- Insufficient water consumption can cause a risk factor for various types of cancer.