10 Interesting Facts about Tiger Shroff
Tiger Shroff is one of the bollywood actor who is a son of Jackie Shroff. He is a trained Martial Artist and does his own stunt in his movies.
He is also a good dancer as well as focuses on his physique. He gave one of the biggest hits till yet is Baaghi 2.
He is currently working with Dharma Production for his upcoming film – sequel of Student of the Year which is expected to hit the theater in November.
There are interesting facts about Tiger Shroff.
- The real name of Tiger Shroff is Jai Hemant Shroff. He was born on 2 March 1990.
- His paternal grandfather were astrologer, his name was Kakubhai Shroff.
- Tiger Shroff helped Amir khan for workout for his film Dhoom 3.
- He went for Motion and flexibility training for his movie Heropanti.
- He trained by a Haryana coach named Ziley Mawai for approx 3 years.
- Producer Nadiadwala produced his first movie with Tiger Shroff which was Tiger’s First Movie as well.
- Tiger shroff is a mixture of Bengali, Gujrati, Turkish, & Belgian decent.
- Tiger got amazing body and the secret behind it is not non-veg but only veg diet. He is a pure vegetarian.
- Tiger Shroff has won fifth-degree black belt in Taekwondo.
- The name Tiger was given by his father because he said Tiger use to bite like a tiger in his childhood.