10 Amazing Facts About German Scientist, Albert Einstien
The Great Scientist Albert Einstien was born on 14th March 1879, in Ulm, in the Kingdom of Württemberg in the German Empire to Hermann Einstein, and Pauline Koch.
His Father was an Engineer and salesman who started his own company along with his brother.
The company name was Elektrotechnische Fabrik J. Einstein & Cie, which produced electrical equipment based on direct current.
Let us know some facts about this great scientist..
- He was really good at maths subject.
- ‘Einstien Syndrome’ was a term given by Dr. Thomas Sowell because Einstien was a slow talker. he didn’t start speaking until at least age three.
- He Hates wearing socks.
- Albert Einstien loved music, he even stated, If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician.
- He failed his Swiss Federal Polytechnic, entrance exam in the year 1895.
- Einstein was once offered with the presidentship of Israel, but he declined
- Einstein brain’s total weight was lower than the average person’s brain weight.
- His Brain was stolen and kept hostage for 40 Years by Thomas Harvey.
- Einstein Loved Smoking, He also took life membership in the Montreal Pipe Smokers Club.
- He invented the refrigerator along with his student which ran on
compossedgasses. after knowing that a Berlin family died by toxic fumes from their fridge.